Saturday, June 14, 2008

Missing...

What the hell do I do without my Madison? I have no chatter box greeting me when I come in the door, I have no meowing at the sink to get a drink of water, I have no motor running on my chest while I fall asleep, I have no bunched up rugs when I get home, I have no furball tripping me as I walk to feed her.....
:-(
I want her home!!!

I made up flyers and passed them out to all my neighbors... handed out about 40 and then someone told me that we have a neighborhood email system. Some guy has the emails for everyone in the neighborhood and he sends out notices and updates. Frickin sweet! 
So I emailed him my flyer and hopefully something will turn up on her whereabouts.

I called all the local animal hospitals, shelters, county animal control, etc. Am going tomorrow on my lunch to post flyers at their locations.

This sucks.
I want my kitten back!

3 comments:

Miriam. said...

Oh babe. I'm soooo sorry!

Stefka said...

Any news on the kitty yet?

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about the kiddie. So sad, I almost cried thinking about you walking back there to look for her. A tear came to me wee lil' eye.