Friday, June 27, 2008

It's a BS degree, all right.

I know what the BS really stands for.

I finally got a letter from PSU saying my degree would be mailed the week of June 23rd but wait... it's never that simple.

The letter said to go online and fill out a "Diploma Mail Authorization" form. Holy fucking flying pigs... they need a form to mail a $30,000 piece of paper?!

It gets better... it's not an electronic form. You can only print it out online then you have to either mail it, fax it, or bring it in. Great!

So I'm faxing the stupid thing tomorrow at work then wait another 2 weeks for them to actually put a stamp on it then another week for it to get here from Portland. So even though I finished college JULY 2007 it probably won't be in my hands until AUGUST 2008.

One whole year. Ridiculous.  

My transcript shows that my degree was not actually awarded until March 22, 2008.  Oh man, once I get that degree in my hand I am sooooo done with PSU.
SO done.

But, atleast I now have a Bachelors degree and I made it through with a 3.21 GPA. Suck it PSU.

1 comment:

Miriam. said...

Nice work with the GPA. And yes, we've know for quite a long long time that PSU sucks balls.

Its highly unfortunate that the best city in OR has the worst education options.