Sunday, May 10, 2009

Curious, Veeeeery Curious!

Where have I been? I'm sure you all have been asking yourself that very question.
Well, no internet access at home has hindered my web surfing just a smidge.
Life has been busy. Since December 1st '08 I have been back in the cheetah dept. and LOVING it! I do soooo miss my bears and lions but my true love ever since I was a didder is the cheetah.
I wrote a letter when I was a nugget to then president, Bush Sr., asking him to make a deal with Africa to save the cheetahs. GR! I was passionate even then. Too bad all I got in response was a photo of Bush looking smug and dapper in a nice sweater and a stamped cookie-cutter letter saying what a good concerned citizen I was. lol! I felt pretty important though.
So, now I look after 20 cheetahs and two mutt tigers. (I'll add photos later as I am at me mum's house right now). I just helped my Uncle create a blog of his own so he could rant and rave online instead of to me. heh heh. He can't wait for his first hate mail, he's like a little kid at Christmas waiting in bed to hear Santa on the rooftop knowing there will be presents in the morning. lol!
I'll try to add blogs as interesting things happen again... which is pretty much a daily basis but it all depends on my time and internet availability..... try to be patient my little baby birds..I'll feed you again soon. ;-)
Well.... off to church. (shh, I don't want to alert the media yet...I may get struck by lightning, we'll see)... It's my Mom's Mother's Day present. The things I do for her, I tell ya ;-) Love You Mamma!

1 comment:

Celess said...

Soooo, I didn't end up going to church... Phew! Dodged another bullet ;-) But this time it was my Mom's choice not to go. A wise decision, I say. I gave her a rain check. It was a super fun visit and it reminded me of how beautimus it is out there in the country and how much I miss being around mi familia. Absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that. I really wish I could get a job at the Oregon Zoo...I miss Portland!!!! (sniff, sniff).