Monday, July 21, 2008

Good taste, kid.

The little's tastes are maturing.
She likes fruit and Anthony Bordain.
That's my girl!
She is so obsessed with everything I do.... she's in the sponge stage .... I think I could get her to play and/or try to eat anything right now.
I was eating a nectarine last night and she was in my face trying to gnaw on it and tonight she frantically tried to claw an orange out of my hands. Then I turn around and see her sitting on the couch hind feet sprawled, belly exposed, just staring, entranced at the TV... and what was on the TV? Anthony Bordain in Peru...... eating. 
I'm telling you this cat loves food.
I learned something new today. A staple of Andean cuisine is ...... (drumroll) ...... guinea pig!!! I hear they're tasty... finally, I have found a use for guinea pigs, food!
I'm sure Mia would like them too.

1 comment:

Miriam. said...

Eshe did the same thing with my food. Now she's the pickest eater of all time. Unless its lettuce, that cat loves her lettuce.