Friday, September 5, 2008

Ah, technology

I finally have my laptop up and running again. I have felt so lost without it!
Alot has happened since I last had the convenience of sitting at home in my pjs farting around on the interweb. 
Madison is doing very well considering the condition I found her in. Her and Mia are very entertaining to watch. Mad is seeing better but still has issues.... she still hates Mia's guts but Mia adores her, follows her everywhere and now has to eat by her. Mia stopped eating from her food bowl in the kitchen and kept trying to pull scraps through Mad's cage to eat so I moved her bowls next to Mad's and now she eats just fine. So silly.
I caught them sleeping together:


Mia is now 5.0 lbs of cuteness!




I heart kittens.

1 comment:

Miriam. said...

She's gotten so lanky! I'm sooo glad that Mad is doing much better. Pim and Eshe can occasionally be caught cuddling too...though Eshe would NEVER admit to it. Gotta put on that front when Mommy is around.